Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Letters to No one

It took a long time for me to write another blog again. I was thinking of a concept on what to blog really and then I kept on thinking of putting some emo stuff such as letters and thoughts. 


I will never mention to whom the letter was for. But if you think this applies to you, them maybe its for you, maybe it's for your friend, maybe its just an imaginary letter anyone can relate to. I guess this it will depend on how you interpret it.


You see, I'm sort of an emo person even though is doesn't really show. What I'm going to write is a part of me, what's going on in my life and what i wanted to happen in my life particularly. 


I sometimes suck, but I have feelings too, so please bear with me. Maybe you can read between the lines too-- sometimes I don't want to write straight to the point because its really hard and for a person living a hard life like I do, I don't want to make it harder still.


Again, these letters might be for you, yeah maybe this is for you. If not, then just read on and relate. Comments are very much welcome too.


Have a great day you guys! 

No comments: