Friday, July 30, 2010

Welcome ayessa to blogger.com!

I've lots of social networking sites and blog sites. two years ago I started blogging at multiply but it only lasted for like a month then i stopped posting blogs but uploaded pictures instead. A year ago I created a Tumblr account, which I've lots of picture posts and a few blogs as well. Now while busying myself with some office works, a thought came into me that why should I not try to create a blogger account?


Hopefully, I can post everyday and share what's inside my cluttered brain to you guys, just like a virtual diary or just letting my thoughts out. 


You might be wondering why I gave my blog a "What's inside my cluttered brain?" title? Well, it's because it's literally sharing what's inside my cluttered brain. Because my brain has always been cluttered and messy. I remember every time I was exchanging text messages with a close friend and I will just send him a certain thought, he will just laugh at me and say "Ang dami mong naiisip"(you're thinking a lot of things)  and I will reply him with "wala, naisip ko lang"  (nothing, it just came into my mind).


And it is really true, I spent lots of time thinking. See, I commute by bus everyday going to work and since I live in Cavite and I'm working at Makati, my travel time on the average is about 2 hours and that's one way only making it 4 hours everyday from Monday to Friday. If I had a good night sleep the previous night, I just stare outside the bus window and think -- I think a lot, some serious, some silly stuff, some are just random thoughts that entered my mind. But basically, I really do think a lot and I want to share some of my thoughts to you.


So I guess this is it, Welcome to blogger, Ayessa! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello po.. Pareho tayong bago dito sa Blogger. Pero nagsimula ako this August lang.. actually this week lang yata. Hehe!

Eto nga pala ang blog site add ko..

http://neneleah30.blogspot.com/

Follow po niyo ako kung nagustuhan mo. Kung hindi, ok lang naman. Hehehe!